Guesthouse Zuhansta is a rebuilt cottage/farm that has preserved its authentic farming premises with flat-arches from the 19th century and a massive entrance gate. The total capacity of the guesthouse is 20 beds. All guests are accommodated in spacious rooms that are comfortably equipped to meet high standards of our clients.
Every guest, regardless of age, will find something for her/himself here; even guests with diverse spectra of interests will appreciate the stay with us. Starting with spending the time in the nature, that is just around the corner; visiting plenty of castles, towers, ruins, or just visiting contemporary museums or theatres. The best-known places to visit are probably Pilsen’s synagogue and St. Bartholomew Cathedral – the Pilsen’s cathedral with highest chapel tower in the whole Bohemia (102,26m). Other well known places to visit are Kozel castle, Plasy monastery and Radyne ruins. To "contemporary landmarks proponents", we would suggest visiting the world famous Prazdroj brewery, with its no.1 class beer Pilsner – Urquel. The city of Pilsen, the capital of Western Bohemia, offers its visitors a wide range of day or night entertainment or sports opportunities.
The cottage/farm lies in the picturesque village of Bušovice, in the centre of Western Bohemia, not far for river Berounka. The whole area location is protected by UNESCO.
Bušovice, is the small Western-Bohemian rural village that is inhabited by approximatelly 200 people. The fact that this village is ideal location for holidays is reflected by high number of people travelling here to enjoy peaceful and tranquil weekends and to relax and rest in their cottage/farms. The village name Bušovice is derived from Czech boy's name Bohuslav, who is shortly called „Buše“.
1115: Historically first note about village Bušovice can be found in ancient documents in Kladruby's monastery
1358: In this year, the emperor Charles IV, presented 3 villages (inclusive of Bušovice) to Miroslav, that ultimatelly dies without any heirs to his property.
1379: According to municipal registry of Pilsen, village is divided into 3 parts. During its long 300 years history there were several land owners to the village.
1694: The new land owner is Knight Petr Wiedersberg.
1717: Finishing of baroque aristocracy castle Wiedersberg von Wiedersberg.
1744: The castle was sold to the city of Pilsen for 24 800 golden ducats (Pilsen is still its owner owner today). Nowadays the castle provides its premises as a scientific archive to the city of Pilsen.
1783: 10th of July 1783 - the servitude was revoked and land was split among the servants and dependants. However only until 2nd half of the 19th century half of the land was owned by Pilsen.
1827: A new elementary school school [4 grades only], a poor’s house [hospital] and a smithery were established in the castle premises.
1914: The village was connected to the electrical grid
4.82 z 5
4.7 z 5
4.3 z 5